Mike Sampson

Linux Systems Administrator




18 Jul 2009

Semester results and testing repo.

Recieved my results for this semester and scored two HDs. Both units were enjoyable and I put a fair amount of work into them so it was good to see it pay off.

Today I enabled the Arch Linux testing repo on my laptop. At the moment testing is fairly empty and the only packages that were upgraded as a result of enabling testing were licenses, vim, vi and ruby 1.9. It will be interesting to see how it goes and I will enjoy getting some of the X - ATI related packages early.

Copyright © 2018 - Mike Sampson - Powered by & Skeleton